Where;s All the Snapper Owners???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mjealey, Jul 26, 2008.

1. mjealey

mjealey LawnSite Senior Member

Was just wondering what yur guys opinions are on the Snapper brand. Was wondering if anybody runs their Pro line of ZTR's or any other Snapper equipment. Please tell what your experiences are with Snapper good or bad!

2. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

Selling them on ebay:)

3. brianhanson37

brianhanson37 LawnSite Member

I do have a snapper 21" and love the thing. Starts on first pull even after winter. Mulches pretty good too.

4. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

I have a 7hp 21inch Snapper. It is a great little mower. I have the ninja mulching blade on it and it mulches better then my Toro Proline. The self propelled engagement lever is more awkward then the older models I have owned, and its pretty light so the mower wants to bounce around on the lawn when I use it at a quick pace. Other then those things I have no real complaints and would buy it again.

5. mjealey

mjealey LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the input. Anybody out there have one of their ZTR's, comercial or Homeowners?

6. The Rookie

The Rookie LawnSite Senior Member

None of the dealerships have survived in my area. I havent ever driven a ztr model, but there is one that has been mowing a trailer park complex for about 5 years. It is hard to see the red paint anymore but I guess it is a good machine because it is always going through its paces every friday.