1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where those fall clean up rigs at?????

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by cuttin-to-the-Max, Oct 15, 2010.

1. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Fall is right around the corner guys i know u guys are pullin out the stuff now or buildin the boxes Snap some pics!
    Show the world!
    I'll post some soon
    but its old dumpster trailer w/ a box that our loader just blows leaves into!
    pretty nice got a great deal on it

but lets see your pics!
  2. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

Who cares what it looks like, if it fits the leaves then get r done. I am making a box for my truck. I am going to paint it though.
  3. cuttin-to-the-Max

Oh im not about to say anybodys box/rig looks bad......
    i just thought it would be cool to see what other peoples set up looks like in different states/ areas

--Also it could give others the opportunity to get ideas from others (for their box they are making or are gonna make)
    this is a win win situation!
  4. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

working on mine this weekend
  5. Martinson9

Martinson9 LawnSite Member

Right now our new 2010 Chev 3500HD Dually with an 8ft dump is in the shop getting a new 9 1/2 ft Western MVP put on it. As soon as we get it back we'll build a new box and attach our new 16HP Trac Vac to it.

Don't say I'm not doing my part to end the recesssion.
  6. beamslawnservice

beamslawnservice LawnSite Member

here's our's

7. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Mine is partly in the back yard and partly in the shed. I run my standard mowing setup for about half of my accounts where I have onsite disposal and the other half I load my Lazer into my dump truck.

Every year I say that I'm gonna mount the leaf loader and box and go after piles after I'm done with my regulars but it never happens. I've tried using the leaf loader for my regulars but I find it to be more efficient to just pick them up with my mower and dump to my trailer.
  8. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

now THATS a leaf vac! How big is that hose?
  9. beamslawnservice

beamslawnservice LawnSite Member

18'' intake
    12'' exhaust
    65 hp= one bad a_ _ sucking machine:laugh:
  10. cuttin-to-the-Max

Dang i wouldnt leave my puppy out when ur in my backyard!