1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Where those fall clean up rigs at?????

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by cuttin-to-the-Max, Oct 15, 2010.

1. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

he has a massive leaf loader

2. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Worked it for the 1st time today. It loads fine. The only uneven part in the box is right underneath the discharge nozzle. Not a big deal though. Maybe something I can tweak next year.

Your idea with the chains is a pretty good one. I dont know that I want to be that long though. Ive got alot of tight areas I get in and out of. It would give me alot more volume though.

The side ramp is really great. It is nice to have some space to carry a mower or a push blower.

As with all things...its a work in progress but it is getting the job done so far.

3. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

it was raining today I got to work on mine a little bit more today we are about 2 more weeks before it is wide open, so I got a little time, I still have to put the door on and tarp other than that its about ready then put the leaf plow on the mower and good to go!

DSCN5781.jpg

DSCN5782.jpg

DSCN5783.jpg

DSCN5784.jpg

DSCN5786.jpg

4. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Here's mine :)

DSC01619.JPG

DSC01681.JPG

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice im assuming u have vents on the sides?
    How do u know when its filled up?
    Or do u just open the door?

7. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

new england what part

8. LR3

The roof consists of two pieces with large squares cut out and layered with several different sizes of mesh screen. I can do 5 large properties before needing to empty and if I must have a look I just move the red tube to the side and look down. It's a very good set up, it enables me to tow the mower, blowers and rakes as well as haul the loader.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LR3

I'm in eastern CT.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

your box is like my. but i have vacuum on the back of the box. in maine we can not have the vacuum in the front of the truck.they say it blocks the drivers view. good set up.