Where those fall clean up rigs at?????

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by cuttin-to-the-Max, Oct 15, 2010.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I give you guys credit that have to haul leaves. That is an impressive set-up. I am glad I don't haul any leaves. Just grind them or push them to the curb for the city pick up. Leaf season is a coming.

2. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Hhahah yeah! they do that here too, but thankfully only in like one city

3. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

They have decided to add a $90 k Vac truck to the citys equipment in our town so I am curious how it will effect us this year. In other towns we have seen drops in the "cleanup only accounts" for a year or 2 before they start comming back to us.
    There is always an edge when you can clean them up the day they ask for it other then 3 weeks later.
    We shall see

4. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

the one we built 4 yrs ago we still use, like (cuttin to the max) says build it like a house the first time and you wont have any problems,
    after building mine w/ pressure treated wood I gave it about 3 coats of paint, still looks good

5. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Great stuff a lot of help

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Its a new Season! Post NEW PICS! :)

7. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

01 isuzu frr dump with parker leaf loader and 18ft trailer with 2 2009 walkers with 48in and 52in decks and stihl br600 backpack blower

2011-11-08_09-41-02_51.jpg

8. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Ill have some soon enough but ran into a snag today my 2nd vac has been sitting out side and it seems I have a mouse nest in the engine. Ill know tomorrow if it still runs or needs some serious work.

9. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

I put a box on my trailer this year instead of my truck. I have been doing alot of hunting and need my truck bed. With the box om my trailer I can only haul one mower and well today that mower broke down on me and I was 25 minutes away from my house and I had to come back and get my other mower in the middle of doing a clean up.

10. DieselHolic

DieselHolic LawnSite Senior Member

I want a shorty cab over dump so bad with a steel mesh leaf box to place in the dump bed, just cant decide on a leaf loader.