Where those fall clean up rigs at?????

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by cuttin-to-the-Max, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, it makes that trailer look tiny, lol.

2. lkendall

lkendall LawnSite Member

3. lazor-cut

lazor-cut LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wixom

Anyone interested??? Its For sale! lol We get looks all the time but it hauls @$$!
    A dude spun out on his motor cycle last year from looking so hard! :dizzy:
    Bottom pic is kinda how it looked when we bought it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. NLS1

NLS1 LawnSite Member

Old thread, but hubba hubba, love that setup!

I thinks my 5500 Dodge dump truck has weight class envy! :weightlifter:

Thanks for posting everyone, I think I am gonna make some changes to mine, and will post pictures later if I can remember.

Dan

5. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

For those that have sides and/or boxes in the back of their trucks. How do you fasten them down? Also, do any of you have closer up inside pictures of the framing of it?

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Most trucks have stake pockets with holes through them......
    Slide the wood in, put 2 washers on the bolt, screw it in and now the box will catch on the lip of your stake pockets if it wants to lift up or slide out
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. JContracting

For those that have the signs on their boxes/sides, where did you get them made? I'd want my company logo on them and text stating "spring/fall clean ups" then phone number on them. I did some online searching but didn't find much.

8. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Am i the only one here?!?!
    Or the only one nice enough to respond....

Find a local sign shop or Car Wrapping, decal mAking shop...
    Only bad thing about having wooden sides is Decals wont stick to it. Therefore you will have to have a sign made out of corrugated plastic (I call it plastic poster board)

I've used buildasign.com for banners and they turned out GREATTTTT! So you could try them. But my local sign shop has Lettered all of our truck, trailers, leaf boxes, Skid steers and everything...

9. JContracting

I think some of both lol. Yes, that is the down side of woodsides that magnets don't work, magnets are very easy to get designed and created. Ill take a look into build a sign.com. thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. CTmower

CTmower LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

This is last years setup but I'll be sticking with it for the next couple years. Only thing I changed was I went with a larger diameter drainage pipe, the 6" pipe got clogged way too much. I'm now using a 10" pipe and I was clog free last year.

[​IMG]