Where those fall clean up rigs at?????

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by cuttin-to-the-Max, Oct 15, 2010.

1. WJC

WJC LawnSite Senior Member

I use a couple C-clamps to hold the box down to the top of the bed. This has worked fine for the past few years.

2. WJC

I'm baffled by how this drainage pipe is not sagging, what was holding it striaght? Yeah, I bet it did clog a bunch. I use 6" drainage pipe too, but mine is only half that long and it occasionally clogs too.

3. CTmower

CTmower LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

This is solid plastic drainage pipe, not the flexible stuff. Theres no chance this stuff will flex or bend. IF you are having issues with clogging I would definitely recommend going wider.

4. WJC

OK, I thought it was the flexible stuff. Yeah, I have thought of going to a larger diameter discharge hose but I might go with pvc since its smooth inside.

5. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

That rig is awesome.

6. wilsonsground

wilsonsground LawnSite Member

buy the double wall drainage pipe not a single wall and its smooth on the inside and doesnt clog.

7. wilsonsground

mine got on last week

IMG_0050.jpg

8. WJC

I'll have to see if I can find some double wall pipe, I didnt know there was such a thing.

9. wilsonsground

yup. double wall pipe is the heavy stuff thats rigid on the outside and smooth on the inside. the stuff thats rigid on inside/outside is only single wall pipe, thats what my local concrete company told me when i went to buy my pipe. Lowes/Home Depot carry this stuff only up to 6". anything larger youll need to find else where, your best bet is calling around to a local concrete company

10. iamthehunter36

iamthehunter36 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device