Where those fall clean up rigs at?????

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by cuttin-to-the-Max, Oct 15, 2010.

1. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah for those types of locations we have a JD 2320 with turf tires on it with a 3 pt blower... Its pretty nice for wide open commercial places like parks and stuff.

2. madness0827

madness0827 LawnSite Member

35 hp giant vac.

1.jpg

3. Currinson

Currinson LawnSite Member
    from MA

Leaf box on and ready

IMAG0752.jpg

4. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow that is a first for me iv never seen that set up before. I think the dozens of low rail road bridges around her would be even scarier.

5. SDLandscapes VT

SDLandscapes VT LawnSite Senior Member

6. lamintdog

lamintdog LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

1st post -

I've been following this site for a while and have learned so much from it. Everything in this pic (except my truck) was a result of research & reference on this site. This setup will hopefully bode well for my situation (self-managing landlord) this fall thanks to everyone here.

7. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

where do you stow the hose when traveling?

8. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol i'd hate to be the one who has the lucky job of fueling it...or better yet climbing up and starting and stopping it after every job.

Im sure its nice to have only one truck and trailer opposed to my setups where we need 2 trucks at almost every job. Unless its just a curbside cleanup

9. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

It doesn't really look that bad at all. It'd take what 10 seconds to climb up and pull a rope once or twice

10. lamintdog

lamintdog LawnSite Member

In the back seat for now on a tarp... contemplated a wooden over the cab roof for hose storage but wrestling the hose up there seemed like too much of a hassle.