1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy a new 36" or 32" exmark?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lonnie, Feb 22, 2004.

1. lonnie

lonnie LawnSite Senior Member

I live in Oklahoma and I am trying to find some prices on the 36" floating exmark with the ecs controls or a 32" hydro. I have only one so called exmark dealer and he doesnt have any and besides, he is full of crap anyway and his prices are ridiculous. He is always putting down exmark so he can push his toros. His price last year for a 36" floating deck with ecs and i think it was a 15hp kawasaki was around $3200. I am an avid reader of the site and have seen many people buying these for much much less. I am willing to travel to pick one up if someone could tell me where they bought theirs. I need a floating deck because I change height alot on my 36" toro. I would love to have a hydro but dont know if I can afford it. So anyway, I would apppreciate it if you exmark owners could tell me where to look.
  2. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

That doesnt sound to high to me .I paid that much for a 36MTD PRO hydro 7 years ago.Last WB I bought 2 years ago was a 37 in Hustler . It was over $5000.
  3. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

4. lonnie

lonnie LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen posts about people buying 36" belt drives for under $2400. My dealer sells these for $3300.