where to buy a stamp

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Trevors Lawn Care, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Where can i buy a stamp online that i can just stamp recieved checks to make it a lot easier?

trevor

2. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I get the stamps from by biz checking at my bank. Ask your bank they should have them for you.

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Do you have a Staples nearby thats where we get ours. They order them for you custom made with your company name.

4. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, what liberty said. Your bank provides them.

5. LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2

LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2 LawnSite Member

Trevors - If you have a business checking account, it should have come in a starter pack when you opened your account, along with some checks and deposit tickets.

Around here, most of the banks do that with small business checking accounts. Ask the bank for one at no charge. If they refuse, go to another bank.

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

When I asked at our Credit Union years ago, she whispered to me, "go to Staples, they are a lot cheaper." And she was right. It cost us 10 bucks to have it customed made for us.

7. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

this is what i did, it came with the fancy big black check book, with the stamp and deposit slips. I felt like such a business person:eek: :eek:

8. GeeVee

GeeVee LawnSite Senior Member

ANY print shop.

I'd feel better about taking my business to a local printer than to a Big Box Store.

Same stamp, same cost, but the big box store doesn't know you from adam. And your neighbor can put food on his table.

9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Just checked with my bank last week. Teller told me it would run about $30. I thought this was a little high, so I passed for now.

Do you guys have the stamp designed with your logo....or what?

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Thats where I got mine also complete set up.