1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy bagger for JD G15 walk behind

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BrendonTW, Mar 29, 2010.

1. BrendonTW

BrendonTW LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Oklahoma City

I would like to buy a bagger for a mower I just picked up; John Deere 36" G15 walk behind. I'd rather not use a deal due to pricing - but would a online store be the same price? I can't seem to find these baggers for sale. Any ideas?

2. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

man im in the same boat for my 36". a couple of my older aged accounts want there grass caught, but i aint tryin to spend $400 on a bagger for those 2 lawns. please let me know if u found anything...pm me if u could. even on ebay, they are over $260. i let one slip by on craigslist for $75 a "catch king"?? if u find an aluminum one, they are cheaper i know that much. i dont understand why these hunks of steel/aluminum are that overpriced. i even saw a gray plastic barrell type catcher online but that was even $280 too!! looks like we're sol

3. chillenj23

chillenj23 LawnSite Member

i'v been looking everywhere the only place i found one was the john deere website but its either $300 or $400 i really dont remember. what a rip off!!!