1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

where to buy gator blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Orkin Yards, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Orkin Yards

Orkin Yards LawnSite Senior Member

Well - stated bluntly landscaper supply is my least fav place of mail order, always out of stock, and just BLAH....anyway....where can i get some gator blades for cheaper than dealer cost b/c they are HIGH locally....thanks in advance

2. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

3. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

4. I buy from Mow More Landscape Supplies when I can to get the free shipping on the blades. But you have to buy over $250 to get free shipping.

Last batch came from Greenline. I buy from Replacement Commercial Parts Warehouse, J. Thomas and Landscapers Supply too.

I have to shop the whole batch of suppliers to find what I want. What I want now is Gator Magnums for my Toro 580-D, and nobody has them. The big Toro just bends the heck out of regular thickness Gator blades.

So I really don't have any solution. I just wanted to post in this thread in case someone knows of an adequate supplier I'll get an email from the Lawnsite server.

5. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

6. goose

goose LawnSite Member

7. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Mow More for me also.
  8. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

9. goose

goose LawnSite Member

Now I know I can help you !!! Goosegear.com