Where to buy Hunter PGP rotors?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by jonspolaris, Apr 27, 2005.

1. jonspolaris

jonspolaris LawnSite Member

Im looking to buy some Hunter PGP rotors. Does anyone know of a good place on-line to buy them? We have no where local to get them and I need them for a customer.

Thanks

2. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

check: ebay, there are a few guys that will sell them for 150 per case including shipping costs.

3. jonspolaris

jonspolaris LawnSite Member

Thanks, but I need just one, as its was destroyed by a snow plow? any web sties carry them?

4. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

You probably can't buy just one from an online store. Go to John Deere Landscapes. They carry them, but if you don't have an account and are buying just one, it'll probably set you back $21.

5. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

Why waste your time let the homeowner order one online instead of spending hours looking up information that you can never bill.

6. I'll send you one for $35 dollars including shipping.....ship it to you Priority mail.

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I'll do $34.50!! j/k

8. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

$30 here. I'll throw in the shipping, but that's what I normally charge for one off the truck :)

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, quit screwing with the market! Nothing below $33.00 - shipping extra. :p

10. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

$150 for a case? Dude, that doesn't make me feel too good. Even with a ten percent discount I paid $228.