Where to buy in St.Louis/St.Charles, MO

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mx495, Mar 7, 2007.

1. mx495

mx495 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO

Looking for a new place to buy fert. and chemicals in St.Louis area. Anyone go somewhere they would recommend brsides lesco?

2. Oasis1

Oasis1 LawnSite Member

I dont know how close you are to Belleville, but I buy all my product from the Belleville Seed House located on 159 if you are familiar with the area.

3. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

I use these guys on occasion. More geared towards the golf market, but they carry top notch products. Very knowledgeable staff as well. According to the website, they're in Marshfield and Fenton, if that's close.

http://www.turfgrassinc.com/

4. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

That place isn't nothin but sweet. Looks like it's from 1930s but they always get me loaded quick and good prices.

5. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

mx495

Belleville Seed House IS a great place to buy your stuff, but its about an hour from St Charles.

Try Helena (in Bridgeton). 314-280-2055 Tell Phil that Art sent you.

6. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

Spent a couple hours there with Dave Wednesday and changed my whole program around after talking with him. They are not built on fancy drive throughs but they will take the time to sit down with you and get you exactly what you need. Definatly the 30's-40's in there!