1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Kohler Parts?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by clubairth, Aug 3, 2005.

1. clubairth

clubairth LawnSite Member

Anybody have a discount place for Kohler Parts? I use the Kohler web site as a guest but don't think I can order anything there? Where do you get your Kohler parts on-line?
  2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

My dealer. but there is jthomas.com
  3. sdwally

sdwally LawnSite Senior Member

Depending on the engine www.rrproducts.com has a selection of Kohler parts. Mostly OEM parts, some not. Also Napa has parts available also, Power Equipment Catalog.
  4. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

Go back to the main page here at Lawnsite. Scroll down until you see PartsTree. They even have a parts look up on line at there web site.
  5. thecrankshaft

thecrankshaft LawnSite Member

you can buy parts from any kohler dealer. to find kohler dealers in your area click here www.kohlerengines.com and click 'dealer locator' in the blue box on the left hand side.
  6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

For the oil filter, I use filter part number AA-3614 which costs 3 dollars.

On that note, bring your old filter with you when you go and check them out side-by-side, the number should be right but I keep my filters under the house and the possibility of a wrong part number may have slipped up during the walk.

To get the filter, any Advance Auto parts store should carry it, that is their part number.

For anything else, I'm still looking thou Home Depot carries the Air filters.
    good luck