Where to Buy Lesco Spreader?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Farbio, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Farbio

Farbio LawnSite Member

I have heard that the Lesco Spreaders are the best around. The only problem is that there isn't any Lesco dealers anywhere near me. Can I buy one online somewhere or possibly order out of a catalog. Thanks for the help.:D

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I am buying one soon from a local dealer. I can't answer your question, but I can give some advice, I hope. Starting March 3rd and for one week, they go on sale at my local dealers'. I would think that this is nationwide, but you might check online. Just something to think about.

MATT

3. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

I just called the branch closest to me order it and they shipped it to me.

4. IGROTURF

IGROTURF LawnSite Member
    from CHAR NC

I sometimes will call 1-800-321-5325 for customer service.

you can buy that way.
    Igroturf

5. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

www.lesco.com

type in your zip code

it will give you the nearest service center
    call em, have em ship it
    and as walker talker suggest, as them when its going on sale, will save you a couple o bucks, remember you'll be paying for shipping

6. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen tham at www.rittenhouse.ca

[​IMG]

They sell it for $349.00 + shipping. I have never bought from this place but they seem to have good products.

---------------------
    Jeff Hamons
    Hamons Custom Landscaping
    Overland Park, KS

7. above all

above all LawnSite Member

help, I'm in Central Oregon No dealers, Need spreader before sale ends. Who has a good dealer that will ship ? thanks

8. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Home Depot was selling a non-Stainless Steel Lesco Spreader. Same thing only powder coated for about $ 180.00. I would try and pay a little more and get the SS model.

9. above all

thanks Ric, it's Sunday and the wife wants to go for a ride. Off to K-mart err Home Depot I will keep my thumbs crossed for good luck. :

10. above all

took the drive to HD no lesco here. Closest dealer in Northern California. Wonder if the wife will want to go after work ?