1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where To Buy Parts ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1wezil, Feb 1, 2008.

1. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

where does every body buy parts like blades , belts , filters , and anything else you may need besides your dealers there parts are to high . i know they need to make money to live also but , her is one example at the dealer a belt sells for $90.00 and you go to say a supply store and i can buy two for the price of one and it's just as good of a belt if not better ! please give me your ideas . thanks
  2. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

3. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

Try j.thomas or mowmore.
  4. D & J Lawn Care

D & J Lawn Care LawnSite Member

promowers in tampa fl they ship too Dealer 32inch toro blade $27 promowers $10 same exact red oregan blade just stuff like that is why i shop there
  5. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

Choo Choo Lawn Equipment on Bearss in Tampa has the BEST prices I have found anywhere!!!!

And to top it off, they have the best service as well! When you walk in the door, the owner greets you like you just bought 100k in equipment and still to this day I have only bought some edger blades and Credit Extra (generic Round-Up)

Since they sell Shindi I will be using them for everything except my mowers. For that my Deere dealer is also a great source.
  6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Try j.thomas Company was sold but you can still parts from them.:drinkup:

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

90% from stens,i have a dealer pricing itz cool.........:weightlifter:
  8. Trader Rick

Trader Rick LawnSite Member

Just put in an order to J-Thomas Wednesday. Saved approx. 40% over local suppliers.
  9. lawnscapesLLC

lawnscapesLLC LawnSite Member

J-Thomas, landscaper pro
  10. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Never worry about the other guy. Its not good business and its not the Republican thing to do either.