Where to buy post it notes?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kc2006, Jan 8, 2006.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I was searching old posts and I think I'm going to try the post it note method this year (among others). I only saw one company mentioned in all the different posts I read. I believe it was designapost.com or something.

Are there any other sites that offer this type of printing? The plan would be to get the local paper to put them on the front page of newspapers and then I would do select neighborhoods (in an attempt to get the name in front of them a couple times). I'd like to get ones nicer then just yellow with black or green text for the ones I would pass out. Possibly get some color in them. But the ones for the newspaper will be just yellow with green text and my logo consists of green/black.

Any help?
  2. kc2006

no one buys them anywhere else???
  3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, I guess that's the same one you were looking at I assume. I used it last winter and it worked out pretty well for me.
  4. kc2006

bueler? No one knows of any other places?
  5. Coreyb

Coreyb LawnSite Member

hey kurt, i would think the newspaper you are going to use would have a prefered printer that gives good rates. i would start there to do a search. i priced post its today. $52 per 1000, minimum 10,000. thought that was pretty good except for the fact that you only get a 2.25"x2.25" square to list your info. good luck
  6. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I think vista print does them.
  7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

8. kc2006

Thats the post I got the idea from.

I'll have to check vista print. I know who the local paper uses for a printer, I've dealt with him before so I'll give him a call today. (never thought of that haha)
  9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Are you going to go with that idea?
  10. kc2006

Larry, as long as one of the two local papers will do it, I'll do it.