Where to buy Trailer in TN

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by joallen001, Feb 21, 2005.

1. joallen001

joallen001 LawnSite Member
    from TN

I am going to be purchasing a 6.5x16 trailer within the next few weeks. Anybody know of some good places to purchase in the TN area. Please post a number or webiste if so. So far I can get a 6.5x16 with brakes on both axles for 1300+tax. Thanks for the help

2. AEW

AEW LawnSite Member

Where is Lawrenceberg? I cannot place it...

3. joallen001

from TN

little over an hour south of nashville, I am willing to drive to get a trailer though.

4. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

yeah lets see here:

Don Shaw..... CM trailers sells Load Trail open trailers 901-853-2142 Collierville , TN

DeWitt Trailers.. kinda high (i thought)but you can check them out... 888-533-9488 Oakland TN

Glidewell Trailer Sales www.glidewelltrailers.com 662-287-0105 Corinth, MS ( i have bought from them they are lowest $$ i have found on big tex)

Hank Williams Trailer Mfg. www.hanktrailers.com 615-890-6143

Running Bear Trailers Mfg.- 901-320-9111 This is the memphis dealer number but they are made somewhere up between nashville and jackson TN so i am sure they have a dealer in nashville near you. Call and see if they can give you the # for the dealer in nashville.

Sundowner Trailer Sales- http://www.sundownertrailercenters.com/ 615-952-9199
    my bro bought one from them said they were good

Hope this helps ya out man. I know of some in M-boro as well but cant find the names right now if your wanting them let me know andPM and ill see what i can find my bro lives there so its not hard he has scouted them out there for me there.

5. joallen001

from TN

Thanks for your help. I will call tomorrow and check on the prices. i will post what I find out

6. midtnstone

midtnstone LawnSite Member
    from mid tn

you should look in the tennessean they usually have some pretty good deals in the classified ads. just bought my enclosed trailer last week. hey we need to hook up and talk business sometime. i am also located in lawrenceburg.

7. joallen001

from TN

I checked the Tennessean today and saw nothing.

8. midtnstone

from mid tn

i also got one from mid way trailer sales i have the number some where i will try to find it for you. you getting alot of jobs. myself i dont do much work in lawrenceburg but mostly north of here, bidding on a large job in nashville right now

9. joallen001

from TN

I got the number for midway trailer. thanks though how much and what size did you get from them? Also did it have brakes? Are u from lawrenceburg also? I got quit a few jobs. I am a college student so I had all I could handle last year.

10. midtnstone

from mid tn

got a 5x10 with out brakes this trailer was not for business. yes i am from lawrenceburg good deal with staying busy. i hope everybody can stay busy. one of the big things i have going in lawrenceburg is a bid for install of the new bank