Where to buy used rental equipment?

Discussion in 'Rental Equipment' started by arbor pro, Jun 4, 2012.

1. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

local I dont know, try GOVDEALS.COM. 1800lastbid.com If you have a Home Depot in your area and they have rental they'll have a list (may need to ask) as will other rental centers

2. CPEC_Andy

CPEC_Andy Inactive

Did you find what you need? What types of equipment are you looking for?

3. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

I'm always looking for good used self-propelled stump grinders and mini skid steers. I prefer ones with less than 1000 hours that I can run up to 1000-1200 hours and then resell. I prefer machines that are mechanically sound but could use some general maintenance and cosmetic tlc as I like to do my own body work, paint and company graphics.

4. CPEC_Andy

CPEC_Andy Inactive

Maybe you should email me. I can help you with this. alewis@compactpowercenter.com

We used to own Boxer Manufacturing www.boxerequipment.com + we have several hundred mini-skids in our rental fleet. We are constantly churning these machines as our rental business (situated within The Home Depot) requires relatively new machines all the time.

We also have many chippers, trenchers and power barrows for sale right now.

5. Cuda1

Cuda1 LawnSite Member

Hey Arbor Pro do you happen to have a picture of below the intake manifold where the injection manifold is for a sk650? I just bought one and parts where robbed I have a round hole beside the injection pump and a cut off gas line with 2 wires there. I think it is for some sort of solenoid and the local DW guys are not really helping. I also think a fuel filter should go somewhere in there and a fuel pump? Thanks if you have the time.

6. Cuda1

Cuda1 LawnSite Member

Oh yea most of the big rental stores use bidadoo on ebay, and they have locations around the US to pick up or ship what you have bought that's where I got the sk650

7. zippy-phil

zippy-phil LawnSite Member

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.cpecdirect.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO THIS PAGE!!

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

This weekend Tampa Machinery Auction. Any and all many of vehicles and big boy machinery. Usually a lot of school board mowers, FL agnecy fleet vehicles and heavy equipment.
    Posted via Mobile Device