Where to buy ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dan1944, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

I would like to purchase a Jungle Jim Lift for my Z and WB. Where can I order one on-line or is there a better product out there ?

Thanks for your input

2. hboyd_com

hboyd_com LawnSite Member
    from PA

Go to google.com and enter Jungle Jim Lift and pick a supplier.

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Dan. Where are you located? I called the other day to order a scratch & dent model direct from Jungle Jims. Unfortunately they were out of them, so I decided to just fork over the extra $40 or so and buy a brand new, undamaged one. The gave me a distributor to call to order one. The distributor for a lot of Florida if not all of it is Live Oak Lawn Supply in Sarasota. I can't stand the place, I had a lot of trouble out of them when I had my Grasshopper problems :mad: But, they are the distributor for Jungle Jims, so I had to deal with them in some form or another. They were willing to ship it to me if one of their dealers was not close enough to me. They had a dealer in Orlando so I just called them and ordered it on Tuesday, it was there on Wednesday. Here is Live Oak's number, just call them and ask who your local Jungle Jim's dealer would be (941) 378-0391.

4. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

Keith:

Thanks for info, I tried to get scratch and dent one also. Let me tell you that a Goggle search was not helpful at all. My local dealer is where I get my Echo parts from, about 8 miles up the road in Crystal River. BTW how high will it lift off of the ground ?

5. Keith

A pretty good ways, but I'll check it later on and tell you for sure. The price should be about $149, btw.

6. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Scratched and dented at a discount is good plan. As long as it is not beat to heck then that is the way to go. You just might have to wait awhile for one.

Gravely_Man

7. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Keith

Good price they have too :) I went for the instant gratification, I wanted it now :D

Dan, I went and lifted the Exmark tonight and it was just a hair over 16" at the point where the lift was. Or about this high...

dsc01963.jpg

9. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

i've got one left for $135 delivered to your door.

Call (319) 372-6697

Dave

10. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

Thanks Keith:

That's a great picture, sure looks like you can get the old impact wrench on the the blade bolts.;)

Capt Devo that's a great price delivered ! Unfortunately I ordered one from www.power41.com/, it came to 145 and change delivered. I sure would have ordered from you. if I had seen your post first.:cry: