1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where to find used mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nathan, Nov 14, 2000.

1. Nathan

Nathan LawnSite Member

I have searched the threads to no avail. Besides the used equipment forum here, where has anyone had luck with finding mowers. I am looking for a 36" hydro, ransome, exmark or bobcat. I am in Washington state.
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You may also want to check machinefinder.com. If you can't get the link directly, it's obtainable through John Deere's website. Lots of stuff!
  4. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

5. Nathan

Nathan LawnSite Member

Thanks guys
  6. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

nathan--you need to check your local newspaper classifieds for what you are looking for.

that is unless you are willing to drive from Washington state to perhaps Atlanta or Philly to inspect your potential purchase.

I think searching internet for sale ads are pretty useless for second party sales unless you can ship it through the mail or UPS for a nominal total cost.

7. powerreel

powerreel Banned

There is a used ransomes 36 with jungle wheels for sale at Parrots Landscape Machinery in Woodenville his number is 425-485-4876