1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

where to get a cloth trash bags with a sling

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by befnme, Oct 3, 2005.

1. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

i have been looking for the trash bag that has a sling on it to put over your shoulder while walking around parking lots cleaning up and cant find them.does any one know what they are called or where to get them at ?

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I know what you're talking about, but I can't seem to find one either. Here's a cool site with some other stuff. Take a look at the collapsable barrel they have THIS has a shoulder strap on it. This may be an even better set up (it looks like it would be) than the bag you are talking about. Also, look at the caddy thing they have for trash bags. This is pretty cool, too.

3. befnme

i didn't see the site link can you post it again ? thanx.

4. nt1

nt1 LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure what you are asking about. Curious though.

5. befnme

they kinda look like fruit picking bags.made of maybe cloth or some type of cloth like material.they are collapsable and have a strap attached to put around your neck or shoulders to carry so you can use both hands while picking up trash instead of carrying it around by hand.

6. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

Here is onn place that has one http://www.gemplers.com it is a Green Vinyl Litter Bag an has a adjustable shoulder strap. 33-gallon capacity. constructed of heavy-duty reinforced vinyl

7. befnme

EUREKA!!!!!!! thats what i have been looking for thanks alot.

8. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

I found this its not as big and not called a trash bag but it may be worth a look
    http://www.amleo.com/index/item.cgi?cmd=view&Words=1215pb[/url] This is
    A.M. Leonard

9. MN_BR

MN_BR LawnSite Member