1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where to get a trailer?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by lawnstriper23, Oct 27, 2006.

1. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

I am currently looking for a smaller trailer to haul my Hustler Mini Fastrack, 21" push mower and some other odds and ends. I figure that a trailer at least 8 foot long and four feet wide (is 4' standard?) would do the trick. I was wondering if you guys could suggest a few companys and dealers I should look at. I am looking to start cutting a few properties in the Spring and I need a trailer to get my stuff around. Thanks..............
  2. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I just saw one on ebay 20 min ago. It was 8x5 and sounds like what your looking for. ebay number--> 110048735261
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

If you have any plans on growing, I would look into the largest trailer you can afford. 6x12 or 6x14 might be a good direction to head. I bought a 4x8 trailer in the spring thinking it would be good enough. WRONG, after having it for less than 2 months, I wanted it gone. I have since traded it in and gotten a 6x12. JMO