Where to get business cards/door hangers/postcards/and others?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 3day240sx, Feb 14, 2008.

1. 3day240sx

3day240sx LawnSite Member

Checked out vistaprint.com psprint.com and I think another one but there has to be more. I haven't found one that mails cards to check into what you have to do for them to send the cards. I have done searches but I am not sure what to search for on postcards because normally i just find somebody saying what there results were for certain areas. So who do you use?

2. Picture Perfect Landscape

Picture Perfect Landscape LawnSite Member

Do I know you? Your name seems familiar. Are you on Traction Optional or Speed Southeast?

Also check out hotcards and gotprint.

Also there are some local companies that are good. I can get you intouch with a good company called Talbot-Lass Concepts. They are located in Bartlett. Let me know if your interested.

3. 3day240sx

3day240sx LawnSite Member

Yep I am on both. So who are you?

I have been using a company for local printing down on winchester and perkins or getwell called brunner printing. They just can make anything as nice in bulk for the same prices the online companies can.

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

3day - I used vistaprint for my first b card stock, but now regret it a bit as i am a big supporter of local business and should have went to my local print shop to get this done. Friendly service and better quality cards.

5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Cactus Mailing has done a great job for me!

They design, print and mail out postcards at a great price. I send out 5000 post cards last year for $1700 and I never even had to touch them!

They get you a mailing list also so you can pick who you want to send them to by: Income, Value of home, Married etc.

You can google them and they are in Arizona.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I've had good experience with Vista Print,, myself !!

7. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.postcardmania.com

http://www.overnightprints.com is where I get my stuff printed but then I use a local company to mail postcards for me.

8. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered my business cards from www.OvernightPrints.com, and they were VERY fast to get my order delivered. The quality is amazing. I've always ordered from vistaprint.com, but their quality just couldn't compair.

9. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

i ordered door hangers from doorhangersetc.com. I should recieve them tomorrow or the next day. I'll let you know how they look. Price seemed good to me- 2500 double sided for $199. Service was really good too. They were quick. I didn't shop around too much. Like I said- I'll let you know how they look when they get here.

10. greenazkeeper

greenazkeeper LawnSite Member

I purchased my cards, advertising materials at gotprint.com. They are very cost effective and quick. I recommend them to anyone.