1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where to get co. t-shirts made?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by ccondie, Jun 27, 2007.

1. ccondie

ccondie LawnSite Member

Any one know of nay places on the net or whereever that you can get some company shirts made for a good price and look good. let me know thanks.
  2. Eakern & Dog

Eakern & Dog LawnSite Senior Member

I would try someone local if you can. I have a friend who did T-Shirts on line and while the logo was good, the quality of shirt stank. There are a some good ones out there but they can be real pricey if you want quality t-shirt material. I ordered some nice quality embroidered patches from a company I worked for. They worked great because we could easily attach them to anything like fleece jackets, nice quality base ball caps and t-shirts. If I remember correctly, I paid about $198 for 200 patches. Below is the guy I used.

3. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

4. mverick

mverick LawnSite Senior Member

I do it local.

They let me bring in my own shirts. For work I use Walgreens. 5 shirts for $10. For giving out. I buy them at Kohls for the girls. Nice shirts they will wear not t shirts that would sit in the drawer.
  5. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I also have a local company. That way you can be there and they can show you in person what they are going to do, can make changes, add or delete something.... And with the company I use, once the initial setup is done, I can buy any amout of shirts at a time.
  6. mverick

mverick LawnSite Senior Member

Well, mine is a pain in the butt. If they have a problem they don't call. If they think it's the color you wanted they go ahead and print it.

They just ruined 3 shirts and said don't bring that type in anymore. But they printed 5 fine and 20 before fine.

I might be finding another printer.
  7. canopy2k

canopy2k LawnSite Member

Uhh, you been to their website lately? Might be a while before they start printing shirts again...

8. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Too bad they are not up and running. I had some great shirts done there for like $50 per dozen.
  9. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

they are up running now, just a little bit behind due to the flood. I just placed an online quote for 45 tshirts with 4 colors. very curious to see the damage
  10. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member