Where to get lesco pix

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mean Green Machine, Jan 22, 2001.

1. Mean Green Machine

Mean Green Machine LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Where can i go to get pix and info on lescos. I went to lesco.com but i don't know how to navigate it. U have to be a member or something. Also I looked on dogpile(great search engine) and have found nothing.

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Lesco's web site has always been pretty laim. If you have a Lesco close by, stop in and get the info there.

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

If you don't find any before I go to Lesco, let me know. I'll pull out the digital and take some for you. Which one or one's are you wanting. There should be some in past Lawn Magazines. If your not getting them, click on Magazines in the search page for the links to free ones and the upper right of this forum is a link to Turf Magazine. There is a lot to be learned in reading these magazines also.

From what I have heard Lesco is redoing their site. It hasn't had any pictures of mowers on it. I'm surprised they don't have.

4. Mean Green Machine

from Georgia

I am gratful that u would do that but its not necesary. U dont need to go out of your way for me. I thought maybe there was a site i could check them out at other than lesco. I'll check out the magazines.

Thanks

5. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Ive been told by lesco for about a year now that there re doing there sit..... does anybody know when it will be up and running?

6. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

Go to http://www.lesco.com
    There is an 800 number there. They will be glad to send you a literature package about any of the equipment they offer. The walk behind mowers are really nice. Built like a tank. I am going to buy another one this year.

About the website: I was told it is under construction now. The new website is being built from the ground up and it will be VERY extensive. As far as a date when it will be redy, who knows?

7. KJ26

KJ26 LawnSite Member
    from NY

Mean green which mowers are u interested in ???? i have the lesco books right here. all i have to do is scan in the pics

Keith

8. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

See, now THAT is cool! That's what makes this website so damn good. Scanning them for the other guy who wants the info. That's just so elroy (jetson) of you!!

Mow on big daddy!

9. Mean Green Machine

from Georgia

hmm...It doesn't really matter that much. Maybe some 48" ones. If its not a prob could u scan the info for those also? I really appreciate this (elroy).