Where To Get Logo Designed?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GravelyGuy, Jan 19, 2008.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

You guys that have been in the business for a while, where did you get your logos designed? Did you get them done locally or online?

If you know of any reputable online services, please post the link. Post a pic of your logo to go along with it if you want to. I have been needing to get one for years now, but I just never find the time to get one made. I want to try to have one to put on my invoices, mailings etc. for the 2008 season.

My business name is Green Care if anyone here wants to help out. I do not want the logo to be cartoony at all, just simple and professional looking. I have had my truck magnets for years with no logo. I do mowing and chemical apps mostly.

The landscape jobs(other than mulch/rock installs) are few and far between.

2. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

if you are going to get your truck lettered or cards made, these are the experts at design.

i made mine myself... but i consider myself a fancy pants artist...lol
  3. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

My wife and I have both recently used thelogocompany.net. Very affordable with a fast turn around time.

4. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

Those look good Okeefl. Like I said I have magnets for my truck, I know they aren't as nice as the vinyl lettering, but I not putting that crap all over my truck. I have to use it as my personal vehicle too. Sometimes I have to peel off the magnets and make it my get away vehicle. :laugh:

I have business cards also, they just have some cheapo tree on them or something. I even have shirts made:rolleyes: See I wanted to be professional, I just wasn't 100% happy with my business name. I am going to go ahead and keep it for the sake of name recognition in the neighborhoods I work in.

Were you going to provide a link barefeet or are you just bragging about yourself? LOL

5. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

look up "signs" in the phone book. i prefer to be able to walk into a place and speak to someone rather than the Internet. also, my place makes my cards, t-shirts, door magnets, embroidery, etc
  6. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

7. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

i was just kidding around.. it took me like 5 hours to do mine.

it came out ok.... i'll try to send a pic later
  8. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

My logo was done by a graphic designer I found by placing an ad on craigslist. She does excellent work. Check out her website: www.kryzma.com. I completed a questionnaire and she produced several concepts. I then worked with her on several revisions to come up with the final design.
  9. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

This site seems like the best one so far. I have way to many ideas in my head now:dizzy: I need to hurry up and get on this before the first round of flyers starts in Feb.

Thanks a lot for the links guys. If anybody knows of anymore keep em coming.
  10. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

You can create one in minutes. And even see it on a business card template. Play around with it and get something you like, print it off and take to your local guy and they can re-create it.