Where to get meythlated seed oil

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by hobbsd, Jun 14, 2006.

1. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

Can someone tell me where to pick up meythlated seed oil (to use with drive)
    I have only been able to come up with agricultural brands like "scoil"

Thank you
  2. rider

rider LawnSite Member
    from ohio

use spreader sticker or hawkeye with drive, go see your local Lesco , they will help you out
  3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Wilbur Ellis sells methylated seed oil, if there is not one in your area contact them through their web-site and have it shipped DHL.
  4. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

just FYI for you LawnTamer..w/ Wilbur closing their store in Salt Lake, Regans can provide you with mso, if you are looking for it without shipping.
  5. hmartin

hmartin LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have a web address for an online store where I can buy MSO. The local farm stores don't even know what I was talking about when I asked for it.
  6. PSUturf

PSUturf LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco Spreader Sticker works fine with Drive. And it's fairly cheap.
  7. quiet

quiet LawnSite Senior Member

. . . but Drive is more effective with MSO, and MSO works fine with all other herbicides as well. Make some phone calls. I'm sure any dealer that has it will ship it to you if you can't find it locally.
  8. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure where I got this tidbit, but in the past it was said that MSO was needed to enhance the preemergent capability of Drive. Regular surfactants are sufficient for postemergent control.
  9. hmartin

hmartin LawnSite Senior Member

I read that also, but did not know for sure whether to believe it.
  10. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT