Where to get parts for RB APAS-100 valves?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by jcom, May 11, 2007.

  1. jcom

    jcom LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 791

    Looking for repair kits for these valves?


  2. bdb

    bdb LawnSite Member
    Posts: 74

    Here I find them at a Ace Hardware store. It's in the retail line of products.

  3. Any of the big box stores should have them, but if possible and not that big of a pain, sometimes it's just cost effective to replace the whole valve rather than just the part needed.

Share This Page