Where to get replacement parts for Bluebird 530 Aerator?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by ostrichsak, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ostrichsak

ostrichsak LawnSite Member

I'm going to need some replacement parts for my aerator and I'm wondering where is the best (read: cheapest) place to source them. It needs a new air filter and will likely need a new chain & sprockets in the next month. I may also replace some other little things here and there depending on cost. Who uses what for ordering replacement parts?

2. ostrichsak

Anyone? Anyone? Bueler?
  3. dutch1

dutch1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Jayhawk

The air filter can be found at the engine manufacturers dealership. Chain can be found at most any farm/auto outlet.

For Bluebird equipment specific parts, go to the Bluebird website and search for your nearest dealer.

4. ostrichsak

Alright, I'll check it out. It's looking like I may have an immediate need for a fuel filter now as it is having some issues lately where the throttle will search up and down and then it dies. It seems to be worse once it's been running for a bit and if you let it set it seems to start again and will run fine for a while. I'm going to buy a new plug for it and want to change out the air filter (it's pretty dirty) and the fuel filter as well. The clunking noise it was making isn't as bad but I'm sure it will need some attention to the chain and sprockets as well once things die down.