Where to get shirts?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by JayD, Mar 27, 2008.

1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Hey all, I would like to buy some company shirts with logo on them, any of you have any info on who to buy from or not to buy from?
    I would want good shirts not cheep ones. Any help would really help.
    Thanks......:usflag:

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I always like to support my local businesses. Usually the local companies have a little better customer service and you can talk with them face to face to design your shirts. And usually the local shirt companies will have high quality merchandice and not the cheap stuff that you don't want.

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with the above statement. Check in your yellow pages.

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I go to a local promotional store that makes them for me. They come out great.

5. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Go local, you never know it might end up in a job for you, isn't possible if you do online or something.

6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

We also go to our local guy, 6 years now. $6 xl or smaller $8 xxl for t shirts.
    sweatshirts are $14 hats are $9. Jackets are $32 with hood. He has them done in less than a week and has not raised his price yet. No minimum, but at these prices we usually load up with fresh shirts three or four times a year.

7. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

Try to swap out service for shirts or hats, bartering is the better way.

8. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

go to your local recreation office or little league office...they are always having shirts made up for youth sports teams and have been for a very long time. see who they use, chances are they go with someone who is reliable and does a good job in a timely fashion

my guy charged a one time $50 fee for 2 screens ($25 a screen) and then it is $7 per t-shirt s, m, l, xl, and xxl is $8 or $9 i think

9. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I got them from customink.com . probably the easiest order process online. great quality and pretty good prices.

10. Grott

Grott LawnSite Member
    from MI

What colors work best for you? Brand?

Look clean, stay cool, don't fade too quickly?

Grott