1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

where'd you get your Accelerator bagger?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Drivefaster35, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I'm looking at purchasing a toro T2 walk behind with the 52" deck here really soon and really thinkin about getting an accelerator bagger for it problly the larger size and was wondering i'f anybody knew of anywhere online or something that may be cheaper than buying from a local dealer the local dealer from me is about 50 miles away. Any help or advice would be awsome..
  2. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

i purchased mine directly from accelerator. price was $389+shipping for the 4.15, i didn't have a dealer in my area either.
  3. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

4. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

haven't bought one yet..but when I do it WILL be from www.mowpart.com called around to some local dealers and mowpart's price just absolutely blew them out of the water. Not to mention since it is out of state, avoid sales tax!!:clapping: Me love screwin Gov Bredesen!!! I called those dealers back and they said they couldn't even come close to touching the price.
  5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Ditto on www.mowpart.com . I ordered on for my Great Dane and it was shipped direct from Accelerator, I received it in 3 days!!! Price was less than anywhere else I had found and the shipping on it was almost nothing. (my whole order was about $600 and the total weight for everything, 3 boxes, was about 100 pounds, shipping was like $35.00)
  6. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

got mine from BOP for my quick 36.
  7. chsmith700

chsmith700 Inactive

Thanks for ordering from http://www.mowpart.com!

Glad to hear everything is going smoothly on your orders!
  8. lawnbutch

lawnbutch LawnSite Member
    from Colo.

I buy most of my parts and acc. from www.mowpart.com They have the best prices I've found any where. Scott has called me personally to talk about parts I need. They really have great customer service. I'am getting ready to make a large order of parts and acc. for the 08 season and I'll have it on my door step within just a few days. Keep up the good work Scott and crew!!!!
  9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I just tried mine out for the first time today. I was basically cutting off next to nothing on brown bermuda and the dang thing was FULL in about 2 minutes. It may look big, but it sure dosn't hold squat!!! :dizzy:

I got the thing with the hopes of having it as a backup for my main mowers. But it the catcher is going to fill up that fast there's no way I'd ever be able to use it. I'd literally not even be able to make ONE pass in most of the lawns I do with the thing. :cry:

Yes, I got the 4.15, because it's basically the same size model that every mower uses..
  10. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

:usflag:I purchased mine 4-15, by phone 4yrs ago i talked with the two fellows who make them, i think i paid around 370......so far all ive had to do is a few welds that came loose, no biggie i only use mine around pools and beds, mine is mounted on a 52" scag walkbehind hydro.......its done a good job for me...Marks Mowing Service