Where's David Haggerty?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bayfish, Mar 9, 2004.

1. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Have'nt seen him on here in a while. Always enjoyed reading and responding to his posts. Sent him an e-mail no response. Anyone heard from him?

2. I've been trying to stay in touch with the cell phone modem. But it's slow, and I only get free nights & weekends. Nights are OK but the free weekends interfere with my motorcycle time.
    I have my email screwed up too, so I can only receive not send. Pop up says contact my network administrator. And Doug's in Ohio. I can just about find the "ON" button on the computer by myself.
    I've been studying for my pesticide applicators exam. Finally going legit. Normally I sub out the chem apps, but I can't even put down pre-em in a bed, kill a thistle with roundup or even pee on a bush if I meant to kill it legally without the license. I had a license years ago. Funny how much I remember.
    I was going to leave here the 11th. Be ready to start April 1st. (I know too late for crabgrass pre-em in SW Ohio)
    But I've been looking to buy a bigger camper and live in it full time. 10 months in Ohio, 2 down south. Not much of a goal: "I want to be a migrant worker". :)
    It's just me and Margie now, and some of those campers are pretty nice. We'd keep the house and rent it out. Eventually make money on the whole deal.
    That's about it for me.
    WHAT'S EVERYBODY ELSE BEEN DOING?

Dave

3. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Good to hear from you again, David.
    Thought you might have said" the heck with us."
    Studying for my license too, should finish this month. Trying to get some work lined up and been cutting some firewood to sell.
    That RV'ing sounds like a good idea. Its going to be a couple years before my wife and I could do that. I got 4 kids and 2 month's ago they were all gone, now 2 are back for who knows how long. Seems like the older they get, the bigger PITA they can be.
    Did some snow removal this year, but we didn't get too much snow. Altogether, a pretty relaxing winter. Looking forward to getting back to work though.

Good to hear from ya again.