Where's Grassboy????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by little green guy, Apr 26, 2000.

1. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

Hey whatever happened to grassboy I think we lost about 60 posts a day

2. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

HE MUST BE HARD AT IT!<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I often wonder that too lol. He was like a son I never had. Either he took all Our words of wisdom and is out making a mint. Or daddy didnt come through with the money or he couldnt get a loan. At least he could have said goodbye.

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

The reason there was so many posts is that there was a Grassboy and there also was a Grasboy, 2 different spellings. I haven't seen either one lately.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

5. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Grassboy (ss) had a type &quot;fingerprint&quot; he used in most posts...I read alot of posts thinking maybe someone had created him as a alias or something, and that &quot;fingerprint&quot; would show up. No sign of it.<p>He was a interesting young man, hope he is doing well.

6. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

He's probably out giving his customers that wonderful idea of unlimited lawn service for 21.95 a month (that he was &quot;kidding&quot; about anyways)<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

7. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

that was grasboy (one s) that had that idea<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

8. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

He's either out working flat out and getting<br>nowhere or he had a nasty accident with a <br>bio-grinder.You choose. :)<p>Karl<br>

9. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

what's a bio-grinder??

10. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Little Green Guy.<br>A bio-grinder is the wood chipper from hell.<br>The ones they have here run 2 600hp Cat<br>motors and they just drop entire trees into<br>it. Needs a 40 tonne excavator to keep it fed.<p>Karl<br>