wheres the best place to buy a trailer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by godsey03, Apr 20, 2004.

1. godsey03

godsey03 LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Going trailer shopping in the next few weeks and was wondering where the best place to go was. I saw Tractor Supply had some are there better places?

2. cuttinggreen

cuttinggreen LawnSite Member

It really all comes down to do you want quality or cost. I just purchased a new H&H made in Iowa. So far it is by far the best trailer I have ever owned. Great construction and durability. I know several people with a H&H trailer that are very satisfied. Customer service is excellent. I did a lot of research before I purchased mine. Great warranty and dealer support as well. And I am not easy on equipment. I use things to their fullest capability and sometimes a little beyond if I am in a pinch. Where in Iowa are you at? I can give you a list of places that I went and looked at in Iowa to compare models.

3. godsey03

godsey03 LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

im in council bluffs. I want a good trailer. The only thing we would really be hauling around is a 36in w/b and a couple 21's a blower, trimmer. So we dont need anything huge just something to get our stuff around. And it has to have the folding ramp on the back. Let me know where the best place is. Thanks alot

4. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

Check out your local trader type paper. There is usually descent trailers in there for just about anything you can imagine. Hope this helps.