wheres the mag ?

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by lawns Etc, Sep 9, 2006.

1. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I subscribed like 6 weeks ago and still no Turf mag how long should this take????

2. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

I remember mine taking a while to show up. I had actually signed up again thinking maybe they didn't get it the first time.

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

^^^^^ditto^^^^^

4. TurfEditor

TurfEditor Group Publisher

Depending on when your sub request hit the system, it can take up to 2 issue cycles for your address to get on the list.

Call 800-422-7147 and ask for circulation. Tell them you're waiting for your sub to start, and could they please send the current issue. I'm sure they'll be happy to send you out a copy.

David
    Exec Editor

5. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I still have not recieved the mag I called circulation over 3 weeks ago and one was "going right out" but maybe its coming PONY EXPRESS or something

6. jdshamong

jdshamong LawnSite Member

ditto why is it that you have to b-itc- before you get your mag?:confused: :nono: :mad: :mad:

7. TeeBox

TeeBox LawnSite Member

Been close to 2 months for me and still no mag. I called circulation like TurfEditor said and still nota.

8. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

3 months and signed up twice and still nothing. I am not going to waste my time signing up a 3rd time.

9. TeeBox

TeeBox LawnSite Member

Also I emailed Kathy a while back and she responded with its on the way.

10. jdshamong

jdshamong LawnSite Member

SEAN time to WAKE UP and tell turf mag to step up or ship out......