which blower do i get???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DillonsLawnCare, Jul 13, 2007.

1. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

i currently own a husqvarna backpack blower with very little power. its not getting the job done like i would like it to. i need a very good blower but within 300$ . can anyone help me
  2. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

ok forget the $300 dollars............i need a durable blower, with alot of cfm/mph, and when it rains itll pick up all that grass that gets stuck to the conrete. what are your suggestions on this?? reply .thanks

SPENCER HUNTER LawnSite Member

ECHO BACKPACK BLOWER PB-413-T is the one we use it has a 5yr consumer & 2 year commercial warrenty i have nothing but echo products as far as i'm concerned they are the best out there,, check out there products i just got the 210 trimmer it goes through johnson-grass the big bladed stuff as if you are cutting butter w/ the 95m line
  4. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Depends on the amount you really want to spend. You can't go wrong w/ either Stihl or Redmax backpack blowers.
  5. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

I use the RedMax and Echo Backpack blower. They work VERY well. You wont be disappointed.
  6. stephenslawncare

stephenslawncare LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Redmax 5000...$279.00 plus tax:cool2:
  7. Turf Professionals Inc.

Turf Professionals Inc. LawnSite Member

My Redmax EB7001 has been super awesome for me
  8. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I will 2nd that.
  9. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

i'll 3rd? that
  10. LALawnboy

LALawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

I'll have to 2nd the Echo pb-403. I can't remember the last time I even had to use full throttle (even with wet grass and leaves). But like others have said, you pretty much can't go wrong with any of the above. I've heard nothing but positives about Stihl, Redmax, and Echo.