which blower would you recomend me?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mmonsalveg, Jan 21, 2006.

1. mmonsalveg

mmonsalveg LawnSite Member

hi... im looking for a good power blower ... im in Colombia we are in summer all year... so we dont have to much to blow ... just the grass and some leafs... wich one would you recomend me? the stihl 600 or the redmax 8000
    i want a good machine and powerfull thanks for your help.
  2. EDEN77

EDEN77 LawnSite Member

I wish I had seen your post. I just asked the same question. Will be watching for replies.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Love my redmax blower, would reccomend it anyday!!
  4. Encino Lawns

Encino Lawns LawnSite Member
    from TX

Me too, love the Redmax. Never had a any problems.
  5. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to the forum.I have a very good friend who came to the US,from Columbia.I tried a Stihl 600 at my dealers shop,not a real demo,but it seems to have a lot of power,and is much lighter the our redmaxes.

If you have a lot of leaves to move about,I would not hesitate to recommend the redmax 8000.
  6. H. Yardworks

H. Yardworks LawnSite Member

I have not one bad word to say about Redmax blowers. I have my original eb6200's. I bought 2 more eb 7001's thinking the 6200 would some day die(used hard and a lot of hours on them) but they just keep running. (knock on wood) I just bought the new 8000 now to upgrade, but all 5 blowers still run good and are dependable. That is with many hours on them. The are used hard. Usually run full throttle until the run out of gas, day after day after day.
  7. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

i love my stihl, its 10 yrs. old and runs like new. they're fairly light and have plenty power.
  8. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Love my redmax 8000, not only is the power good but the 2 stage cleaning system for the engines intake air is excellent.

BENTLEY'S LawnSite Member

I can highly reccomend the BR 600. Great money maker.

10. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

I own the redmax 8000 i love it but it feels to heavy. This year i plan on buying the br600 just because its more powerful and 5 pounds lighter.