Which Blower??????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lynch Landscaping, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Hello, I am about to purchase a new walk behind blower my dealer has Giant-Vac, Fraden, and the new Force Blowers. The are pushing me to the Force, but I don't seem to the plastic housing. I'm looking into the 8-10 HP range.
    Which one do you think that I should get.

2. dmanb2b

dmanb2b LawnSite Member

force....your SHIN's have plastic housings dont they?...plus no rust

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Get the biggest, we got 13HP Billygoat......Honda has done well with the plastic housing don't hear any complaints on those. The lever operated air flow director on Billygoat is nice feature.

4. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I would go for the force.

5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

buy that 16 hp fraden i think they even make a 20 an they rock I have an 18 hp riding blower it produces $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ see ya George

6. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

Can I see a picture of the riding blower?
    Did you just put a velke on a hydro blower?

Jason

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Do a search on the Force blower. This was just talked about last week.

8. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

If you really want the best walk behind blower in the industry get a Little Wonder either the new Optimax or the 13hp honda. Go to their website and you can see them take on the most of the major brands head to head. The Little wonder outblows all of them. The Force is the only one that keeps up with the Little Wonder. Go to Billy Goats site and view the vids of the force going head to head with all the other major brands. The the Little Wonder is the only blower that matched the Force in all catorgories. The only advantage the Force has over the Little Wonder is that is weighs 20lbs less. Also keep in mind that Little Wonder had the best warranty in the business- 5 years

9. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

well when i get time i'll post some on the front it has a leaf plow set up an in the rear it has an 18 horsepower blower . the unit is a diamond 3 wheel hydro machine with 16 hp motor . Its a heck of a leaf setup!! see ya george