Which cost more?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Apr 27, 2008.

1. A weather monitor enclosed by a cage. I'm betting the cage cost more. Saw it on a walk with the dog this morning at the local jr. high. Took the pic with the IPhone. May replace my camera as well.

weather station.jpg

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Boy, that is attractive.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Can I borrow that photo? Every homeowner will want one!

4. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Is that the Jr High on Francis? What a waste of money!! Who makes that sensor?

5. Highland Dr, next street over. The RISD installed all new timers have you noticed all the green boxes? I'll take a pic. I guess if it manages the water well the weather station will pay for itself.

6. EagleLandscape

RISD is ********. They have the horrible irrigation management from what I can see. I've got a thousand heads sticking up 12" above grade on the island right across the street from me. Plus they all use toro:(

7. Well here are the new timers. No name that I can see. This stuff is way over my head. The W. S. is a Davis weather instruments product.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

8. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet.....who's clock?

9. EagleLandscape

ok, so i have seen those i guess. They are also all up and down the new landscaping that took place on 75 (cambell area kinda). I wonder what clock is inside that pedestal. Do you know anything about the irrigation company that did that work. Sprinkle Sprout was the name of the irrigation company. Cole Construction did the landscaping.

10. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah that wind vane is goona be soooooooo accurate. :rolleyes:

They collecting precipitation rates inside that cage as well?