Which credit card do you suggest?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by stinky rodent, Mar 23, 2005.

1. stinky rodent

stinky rodent LawnSite Member
    from nw ohio

I am terminating my capital one account due to some mistakes they made in billing. i want to get my crew a new card for gas purchases- any suggestions on the one which you find has the best overall perks and rate?

2. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I use a card from Cabelas and also Bass pro Shops, If you pay them off at the end of the month there is 0% intrest, Also for ever $100 you spend you get $1 towards the purchase of merchandise from them. If you are in to hunting and fishing I think it is the way to go. I mainly end up using my ''rewards'' to purchase my work clothes and shoes from there, and fishing tackle

5. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

any card that pays rewards......

Derek

6. afford a bill

afford a bill LawnSite Member

just go to the station that u use and ask for a debit gas card that you load at the start of the month, then they can only use it for gas not smokes and candy etc... and you can manage it better too jm2c

7. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

For gas we have an account at a station works much better we get 4% off the bill for each dollar spent. For credit cards Do not Use CAPITAL ONE THEY SUCK i have had them and there is a probelm every month. I always ask them where is my no hassle card. I use ADVANTA

8. TLM

TLM LawnSite Member

what about a pre-paid Visa or another type?