1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

which dingo to plow with?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by jbell36, Mar 17, 2013.

1. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

we are looking for a plow...we are wanting to use a mini skid so we can use it for landscaping as well...with that being said we would like a narrow track so we can get through 36" gates...we are looking at the dingo, would this do the job? i know it's not as good as the 410 but we aren't looking for the best dedicated plow
  2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

i plow all the time with a dingo. i use both the track and a tire model. works great. where in Kansas?
  3. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

You could buy a used vermeer , burkeen , or case mini sneaker or maxi sneaker in good shape for not much more than the plow attachment for a dingo . And you wouldnt be walking backwards .
  4. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

i'm in NorthEast Kansas, Lawrence...a lot of clay, bunch of rock in West Lawrence, how is the soil in Paola?

i know the dingo has an a platform that you can stand on, so technically you will be riding backwards...

which model would be best to pull with? and would a narrow tracked model do the job?

any others with experience with a dingo?
  5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i liked it. i used the narrow track version in rock hard ground and it did great. looking to add one to our fleet this year as well.