Which Door Hanger Should I Choose

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DFW Area Landscaper, Feb 27, 2004.

1. DFW Area Landscaper

DFW Area Landscaper LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

the second lawn chair one looks awesome.

Im in a buyer behaviors class now, and we have done substantial work with dempgraphics, and yes the demographics do suggest something along that line of golfing, but its way way tooo limiting to you. Your target isnt mostly affluent men as that hanger suggests, its literally anyone who values their time more than their money...hence they hire us instead of spending their time on the landscapes. That message is conveyed entirely in the revised lawn chair hanger... It looks so good, i wish i could use it. Have you given any thought to using the backside?
  3. DFW Area Landscaper

DFW Area Landscaper LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I'm getting a one sided door hanger. The cost to print both sides is a lot more and a potential client can only read one side at a time anyway. It may be a mistake to go with one-sided, but who knows.

My wife showed this to people at work. They all thought the lawn chairs were the best too. They particularly didn't like the golfer because he is white and they think that will turn off the black community.

DFW Area Landscaper
  4. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I like the lawn chair one as well.
    You look at it and instantly the picture gives you a sense of relaxing, so you read on.
    I'd go with that one.
    look nice!

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

lawn chair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!looks good
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

I agree the lawn chair. It really conveys a great image and thought.