1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which Emblem?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Lynden-Jeff, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

I am putting emblems back on to my truck and im wondering if I should go stock or a chrome and need a second opinon. Please reply with your preference.

2. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

Nice flames.
  3. Lynden-Jeff

Thanks but which emblem do you prefer! lol
  4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I like the chrome one.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

chrome again!!!....but why do you want to interupt the flow of the flames with that?
  7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

if you gonna do it do CROME. you can get the newer style emblems for the 2005 and new superdutys also, they have them in many styles, years, and color including engine emblems for diesel and gas. I've seen them on Ebay and possibly that same web site.
  8. Lynden-Jeff

One each side there is a rust bubble where the emblems used to be. The idiot that did the paint job did a bad one so these emblems will cover it. Also on one side when it was buffed the rust broke through and left a good size scratch but I think it may be to low to cover with the emblems. I may just use touchup and wait a year or two and get the entire cab repainted.

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Chrome, no question.