1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

which flyer looks better

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by terrapro, Mar 6, 2007.

1. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

heres two i just threw together. which one is best or any suggestions too. thanks

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

of the two the top is better but neither really grabs my attention.

a ":" is needed after services, and a "-" is needed after semi(-monthly).
    be careful about saying you put down organic fert, in NY you need a license to apply even some organic ferts.
  3. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

as stated above...nothing really grabs my attention. i think you would be better off without the graphic. it doesn't really do anything for the flyer.
  4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

better yet, just say "multiple billing choices"...
  5. terrapro

fert is legal to spread in MI. semimonthly is spelled correctly look it up. i have taken note of the colon. thanks for the suggestions

so the graphics dont help fill the space and introduce the services. any suggestions
  6. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

You should've been working on this a few weeks ago.

Went out today to give an estimate and one of my clients had 3 flyers on there mailbox.
  7. Matts Lawns

Matts Lawns LawnSite Member

The top one, I guess. I would atleast print this on colored paper if you can't get some color in there another way.
  8. terrapro

yeah i was thinking green. i can get $.07 copies on colored paper at staples. from the people ive shown these to its pretty much 50/50 so i might do 250 of each

on paper everyone seems to like the 2nd one. ill just try both

thanks for the replies
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I would use a hyphen in Semi-monthly. Also, on the first one, move the Or Weekly Maintenance over one space to the right. the left margin alignment is off, otherwise. Other than that, that'll work!
  10. Precise

Precise LawnSite Member
    from Mideast

its going to be hard to get calls without the whole phone number lol