Which Insurance Company do U use?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by RollTide11, Mar 31, 2008.

1. RollTide11

RollTide11 LawnSite Member

Which Insurance compaines do ya'll use? Can you include your quote and coverage. Thanks
  2. lhenryp1

lhenryp1 LawnSite Member
    from TX

If you are looking for a policy for your business just call up an independant in your area and they will have access to what you need. BTW, I've got 1 mil coverage and can't tell you what it costs...I think it is about $500.
  3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

my ins. guy went through Utica First 412 a year. Call around and get prices most places offer business insurance so just call a bunch, even if its the same company but diff. agent... I got 2 quotes from state farm (different agents) 1 was 300 more than the other. good luck!
  4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Independent Agent is the way to go, give a couple a call for quotes.
    State Farm will probably be high - for me, their price for GL was way above and beyond what I am currently paying.
  5. JVIC

JVIC LawnSite Member

call nationwide, i got 1 mil for 268.00 for 12 months
  6. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

i live in TX. Who do you have yours through. Thanks

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I use selective insurance. I'm not really sure of prices because my wife handles most of that, but I believe I have 1 million coverage.
  8. Midwestins

Midwestins LawnSite Member

I'm in the insurance business, you need to call an independent agent in your area, and if you are going to shop your rates you need to make sure that you are getting the same coverage’s. There is no reason to get rates from the same company, if the price comes back different it because the coverage’s are not the same. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.
  9. memac259

memac259 LawnSite Member

I have 1 million in liability and 15 thousand in equipment coverage through National Grange..........think it runs $525/year.
  10. dfleming89

dfleming89 LawnSite Member

ngm is a good company