1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which LOGO idea do you like better?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by HBLandscaping, Jan 31, 2008.

1. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking for a new design for my ad & signs. I want something that will stand out, So I had a few friends, Family and employees throw out some ideas. The first picture is of our buisness card, the second picture is whats on our work shirts (Slight upgrade from the card photo) and the 3rd picture is one of the new ideas that was passed on to me.

Im really looking for something I can go with and that will grab peoples attention while driving down the street and see our Yard Signs, Reading through the local town paper and seeing our ad, see our trucks on a job site, Something that will jump out and grab them and keep our company fresh in there mind.

The 3rd picture is kinda something that at a quick look while driving you will remember and everytime you see this logo our company will pop up in your head...Thats what Im looking for.....What do you guys think of any of these or do you have any ideas ??????

2. HBLandscaping

Sorry they didn't load, Try these....
  3. HBLandscaping

Sorry Guys, My pictures are down loading but they aren't showing up on my post, I'll try one more time, if they dont show again Im sorry and I'll try to post them again tomorrow.

* UPDATE - This is the only picture that LS would let upload, This is the new design someone sent me.

Attached Files:

4. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

I really like that alot...its awsome!!!:weightlifter:
  5. HBLandscaping

Big W - I thought it was cool to, Really gets your attention. I saw your post with your logo and that is crazy awsome..... that is bad ass man, good job
  6. Mike's land

Mike's land LawnSite Member

i like it nice logo set up