Which logo should I use?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CastorsLawnCare, Feb 25, 2006.

1. CastorsLawnCare

CastorsLawnCare LawnSite Member

Although I'm about the most unartistic computer illiterate person in the world, I managed to come up with a few logos thanks to come templetles. I am wanting soomething simple yet profssional. Which one do you think I should go with?

logo102.JPG

logo103.JPG

logo104.JPG

logo105.JPG

logo106.JPG

2. CastorsLawnCare

okay here's a few more

logo107.JPG

logo108.JPG

logo109.JPG

logo1010.JPG

logo1011.JPG

3. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I like 102 (first logo)

4. LADYBIRD

LADYBIRD LawnSite Member

Logo 102 gets the vote from me. Classy and profesional. And the home town boarder looks great with the bolder lettering then the italic crap.

5. tjoyce

tjoyce LawnSite Member

I'm looking to make a logo also.....

6. mrbray101

mrbray101 LawnSite Senior Member

I would also vote one, im not sure if I like that font or not but the rest looks really good. very classy

7. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

Look, a logo is serious business. It basically is the representative of your company that expresses what your all about, without saying words and when your not around.:dizzy: :sleeping: :laugh:

What is it that your company specializes in, this is what your logo needs to convey. Do you rake leaves, or live in the woods?

Are you commercial oriented, have a funny personality?

I worked my business for 5 years before nailing-down my logo, I feel it suits my personality and the direction I am taking my company pretty well. Plus its different not a template that someone else has.

If you do use a template, try to change it somehow: flip it, add new color or element. This way it won't be repeated by someone else.

For example here are mine, and my slogan is "Inviting nature home"

GML_logos_forweb.jpg

8. CastorsLawnCare

While I totally agree with you that a logo is a big deal, I also am not ready to go invest $150-$500 in having one made. I always been a debt free company and this year I will have a lot more expenses. Like you've said, it took you fice years to perfect your logo, so I've still got time. Although I don't think a logo shoul really be changed either. A lot of the big name guys around here go with the more sophisticated, simple, professional looks. I think a name (reputation) is much bigger than a logo. That's just my personal opinion though. I just wanted people's input on which one of the "simple' logos they liked best.

9. Freshman Lawnman

Freshman Lawnman LawnSite Member

I like 105, its simple with a professional look, good luck with it

10. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL I thought those looked familiar. Good job Gopher Graphics!