Which Logo?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by advantage landscaping, Nov 23, 2007.

?

Which Logo?

1. Choice 1: Black Background, Green Sub Box

30 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. Choice 2: White Background, 2 Pine Trees Left Side

21 vote(s)
    41.2%
  1. advantage landscaping

advantage landscaping LawnSite Member

Pretty self explanatory. Thanks!

I will be doing pretty general lawn care and maint as well as other light landscaping work. Will not be doing sprinkler work.

LOGO 1.JPG

LOGO 2.JPG

2. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Lot's of contrast. That top one really pop's out and grabs your attention.

3. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Why does it say Cape Ann Lawn & Landscape in your signature?

4. advantage landscaping

I am in the process of changing my name. This year I was not ligit, and had no idea there was a cape ann landscaping a few tows over. I don't want to get in trouble so I am going to change mine before I get an official biz certificate.

5. advantage landscaping

Pretty strong for the first one.... any changes people would like to see?

6. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Just make sure you get a phone #, email, or other contact info somewhere. Not necessarily on the logo.

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I think both logos are good but I picked the first one. I think you are getting more votes for it as the white background of the computer washes in with the white background of your logo. If you painted it on a white truck the white background would blend. I think you would do well with either but make sure you take a sample and put it up to the actual surface that you are going to use to see how it looks.

8. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

i like the first more, but think the 2nd it much better for lettering trucks, trailers, shirts, letterheads etc. for that reason i would stick with the 2nd

9. advantage landscaping

Yeah I usually put that below the logo. These two were homemade so I excluded them. Good point.

10. advantage landscaping

That is a very good point. I happened to like the first one better, well, until you said that.

I'm still not sure of what one I want to go with. I don't think I am going to letter my truck yet, but shirts and stuff maybe.