1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which Logo?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GravelyGuy, Feb 4, 2008.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

I got back 5 designs to choose from. I like these two the best. They can be revised in any way font, color, etc. I was thinking of having them put a different types of leaves on the first one. What do you think? Any suggestions are welcome.:)

Attached Files:

2. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

The top one by a long way. The bottom one looks like a barb tatoo running around a arm.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I like the first one also.
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS LawnSite Member

the top one. easier to read
  5. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

For the first one I was thinking of having the shadow under the GC darkened to make it a little more noticeable. I was also considering having them add a little something to it, maybe to the left of the GC.

If I went with the second one I want different leaves.
  6. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

I say the 1st one all the way
  7. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

I vote for the top one.

Second one needs to have more rounded leaves so it doesnt look so "aggressive" Kinda looks like poison ivy. Also, it should go anywhere around the logo. Running through it looks neat at first but is hard on the eyes. Not sure how it would look from a distance.

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

#1 .........by a long shot
  9. jharbin2007

jharbin2007 LawnSite Member

the top one, i dont know if mine shows, but look at mine on my profile picture. i am new at adding all this technology stuff! i desgined it today on corel art, had my tshirts,bus cards and lettering my enclosed trailer with all the same art. i think it looks better to have all the same art on everything! good luck